I dont love you because you're pretty
I love you 'cause of the way your smile is crooked
and the way you call me, insecure
I love you 'cause the way you hold me
and the way you whisper
I love you 'cause you see me as your equal
not a lesser being
I love you 'cause your sweet
and 'cause you cry
I love you 'cause you breathe so hard into the phone
and 'cause you sound so cute when youre asleep
I love you 'cause your funny
even when you're teasing me
I love you 'cause you talk so much
and dont let me interject cause you're so excited
I love you 'cause you kiss my forehead,
and not always my lips
I love you 'cause you cradle my name
Like the silence I sometimes leave behind
I love you 'cause you would wear aviators
even on a cloudy sky
No comments:
Post a Comment