Saturday, February 7, 2015

Possible Futures

I am running in and out of limbo
No basis in reality, 
only touching down briefly
I don't know why I'm running 
I'm not even moving 
What does it matter how fast my legs will carry me
Soon I will sit 
Soon I will stand 
Soon I will run again 
Until I fall
I have now seen what it is to fall
Reaching for something to hold 
Hands grasping cool, dark air 
the weight of reality pulling and pushing you down 
Until you cannot take it anymore
Some may hit the ground but not I 
My existence transcended 
Released itself from the limitations of location 
Simply existed
I must let go again 
I have seen what it is to keep falling 
until you realize you have never moved
I have expanded past the notion
I know where i need to look to grow 
Self improvement is self reliance
A basis in slow cultivation
Learn to keep learning and never to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment