Once in every girls career
she has to find someone to comfort her
When the days done
Its not over till your finished for good
its not leaving till you take off your hood
and admit what you are to the world
Chorus
Am I legend?
Am I good or bad
am I a fighter
am i happy or sad?
Where will I go
when the stage is dark
I cannot go home
I cant feed myself to the sharks
Missing in action
Ive run away
to my fatal attraction
though it might leave me someday
I don't want what I have
I don't have what I want
nothing more to me then this
Chorus
Bridge
A harmony whispered in the winds
The day I leave will you not come in
to my heart?
Why don't you ever love me
This is the life
of someone misunderstood
but thats what they all say
thats what they all say
I'm in danger
and I don't even know it
the blackness swirls around me
I shouldn't of got in the car
the crash was fantastic
the ending was mine as well
so when it ALL COMES OUT
be in my heart
please, please find my soul
its gone to me now
No comments:
Post a Comment