History repeats itself
In the form of hate.
I know I’m going to die
In the cross-fires open slate.
They were ungentle,
But, I’ll fight back
it wont be long
Before they’re dead on a rack.
Chorus
My eyes are life worn and ready to die.
They’ve seen so many things they can no longer cry,
And even if you’d seen it all
Can’t of felt it just like me.
Lagging his feet in misery.
Face points up to growing towers
Bottle clenched in a fist.
He hates the riches money showers
Sitting at a bus stop alone,
Singing lovely tunes to himself
No one second glances his way
Like a doll on a shelf.
Chorus
She sits on the beach alone
Smoking the last of it,
And even after all of that,
She desperately wants to quit.
Boyfriend beat her. Father left her.
Trust and love is not her thing.
She longs to start a stable family.
Yet, she lost so many rings.
Chorus(x3)
No comments:
Post a Comment