Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Test anxious

The test is done;
I have writer’s block.
I’m at lust for fun,
But then I look at the clock.
I have so long till I’m free.
The teacher looks at my work;
I wish he would just let me be,
But he reminds me of the responsibilities I shirk

Chorus
Turn off my calculator;
Let my brain shut down.
The sun comes through the window
Like a golden crown.
I’m being lazy, sweets.

The crumbs still fill my desk
From my surreptitious snack
I’m giving up my test
To the teacher who came back
I’m waiting for the bell
But it doesn’t want to ring
I smell a very sweet smell
And it makes me want to sing
LUNCH!

Chorus

Bridge
I want my radio on!
Some music to ease my test boredom
The girls behind trade gossip
But im to old for that
I’m on my own

I always hate the last verse
Cuz I know the song must end
And then I start to curse
Cuz my wishes will not send
So here is your task
While the guitars play away
Make a wish and also ask
For the most wonderful day

Chorus
(lunch bell)

No comments:

Post a Comment