I don’t know what they told you
I don’t know what they said
I don’t know if its true
I don’t know if its dead
I don’t know if you waiting
I don’t know if your gone
I don’t know if youd still be here
If I decided to come back along
CHORUS
I don’t know why you don’t want proof
Of all the things I do
You just take their word for it
I don’t know why you don’t see me
As a real human being
You just take their word im not
This reality
Isnt happening
I don’t know who is lying
I don’t know who is not
I don’t know who is trying
I don’t know who is frought
I don’t know where this came from
I don’t know where its been
I don’t know who has just come
I don’t know who is still hidden
CHORUS
BRIDGE
I said you gotta help me out
He said why
Cuz everything is tumbling down
And I had meant to touch the sky
I said is this to spice things up?
NO, its to set them crumbling down
Well that’s where everything stuck
He was stuck in the ground
I don’t know this story
I don’t know these words
I don’t know what im singing
I don’t know if this hurts
I don’t know what they told me
I don’t know if I care
I don’t know if its coving
My only chance at fresh air
So now im here
No comments:
Post a Comment