My mind is blank
My inspirations are gone
Next to me on the plank
I hear a beautiful hum
Everyone’s got her piece
but mine just sits there
Ruining my minds peace
Like a large growling bear
Chorus
I hear them surrounding me
The whispers in my head stop
And while they stare at me
My thinking puts on a top
A wish fills my head
But they tell me no
So now my wish is dead
And my thoughts are no more
Gold shimmers off the water
And into saddened eyes
While outside I don’t falter
Inside I’m my despise
Chorus
The pink and red sunset
The pretty purple skyline
I know we just met
But it feels like we have a timeline
When you want to cry
I wont stop your tears
Ill hold you through it then dry your eyes
Then help you laugh at your tears
Chorus
One last saying
Before you leave
I’m left thinking
Surrounded by dead leaves
Powerless and broken
I lay there on the floor
Horse riders with a twang of oaken
Block me from the only door
No comments:
Post a Comment